Westchester community college admissions - Page 3Register Today!
- May 12, '09 by MrsYCongratulations to everyone getting the good news. I went in today and anyone who gets a letter and an appointment is getting into the program. The TEAS scores were higher this year and ranged from 85 point something to 98 for the ADN day program. In this economy, getting into WCC is like winning the lottery for cheap tuition. So studying for the TEAS really pays off.
- Apr 19, '10 by jwro29Whoa a 93.5 on the TEAS? I break into a sweat every time I open that book (the math section) I have been out of school 16 yrs now and Math was always my worst subject. I took the practice exams in the book and score almost 100% in reading comp and gram/punct part. I am taking pre-req's and liberal arts classes so when I hopefully get into a nursing program I will only have to do "nursing". Does math come easily for you? Did you have to do much prep for the exam or are you just a genius!!!!????
- Aug 5, '12 by NvMe3489What are the pre required courses?
- Aug 5, '12 by Aspirational BeautyQuote from NvMe3489this a link to the program and prereqs and at the bottom is the semester plan. I hope to get into the 2013 program. HTHWhat are the pre required courses?
- Aug 5, '12 by NvMe3489Quote from Aspirational BeautyThanx! It looks like a lot.this a link to the program and prereqs and at the bottom is the semester plan. I hope to get into the 2013 program. HTH
Program: Nursing A.A.S. - Westchester Community College - acalog ACMS