University of Rochester ABPNN Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 6, '12 by 9ftMidgetI got accepted today too, congrats VHF and best of luck to the waitlisters.
- Jun 6, '12 by Nonnahs917@9ft: how did you find out?
- Jun 7, '12 by Nonnahs917I got wait listed too Does anyone know how many people were accepted, not how many spots? Aka-56 spots, but they accepted 66 and waitlisted 20.
- Jun 7, '12 by Nonnahs917I'm thinking positive thoughts for the both of us! Where else dd you apply? Whats your first choice? My only saving grave is that if (when!) I get in, I'd move home to my parents and I don't have a lease where I currently am. I only applied to UR, however if I don't get in I was accepted to Georgia States Health Science school where I'll take master level nutrition classes to hopefully boost up my application. I was an art history major so sadly I know my undergraduate course work is not viewed as rigorous as the bio/engineering students.
- Jun 11, '12 by Nonnahs917I think I lost everyone! lol ... for those accepted, when are your deposits due? I'm trying to figure out when the earliest I'd hear back regarding the waitlist.
- Jun 12, '12 by VHFmiaI haven't received my letter yet, once I get it ill let u know.
Congrats to u too 9ftMidget, looking forward to meet u in Sept. Where are the rest of the people that got accepted????
- Jun 12, '12 by hbsummer7I just got off the phone and was wait listed as well. The good news is that recently almost everyone was pulled off the wait list, so we have hope! I'm from CA so I'm hoping I hear sooner rather than later. Good luck to the rest of you!
- Jun 12, '12 by cromanticI was accepted into the program yesterday. For those of you who are still waiting to hear from admissions, I had my interview on May 7th. This may help because they might be going through applications based on interview dates.
- Jun 15, '12 by Nonnahs917Accepted: does anyone mind sharing their stats? Many thanks from the waitlist!