University of Rochester ABPNN Fall 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 28, '12 by SereyCinamax...not sure but all I know is that she preferred in person vs. a phone interview. The interviewer felt she could make a better call when she meets someone. Does any one know how many people start the program and how many people graduate?
- Apr 28, '12 by ginaw623I know that I am probably going to get a lot of discouraging feedback on this BUT...how do you all feel about working part-time during this program? If I don't work about 20 hours a week (probably mostly on weekends), then I cannot afford to go. And this is my dream, so I am willing to make it work for the year!
- Apr 30, '12 by DTWriterQuote from ginaw623A few years ago, a friend of my family was able to work and do the accelerated nursing program at Rochester (I am not sure if the family friend did the ABPNN or the AMPNN); however, the family friend worked only during the weekends.I know that I am probably going to get a lot of discouraging feedback on this BUT...how do you all feel about working part-time during this program? If I don't work about 20 hours a week (probably mostly on weekends), then I cannot afford to go. And this is my dream, so I am willing to make it work for the year!
EDIT: The family friend did not have clinicals during the weekends. The nursing program at Rochester may now have clinicals during the weekend.Last edit by DTWriter on Apr 30, '12
- Apr 30, '12 by VHFmiaHello to everybody:
I just had my interview. It went really well. got the feeling that im gonna be accepted!!!. if there is anyone that is here in town for interview ass well and wanna meet up, let me know, im leaving tomorrow!!!. next week is gonna be the last one for interviews, then we have to wait until the first week of june. GOOD LUCK
- May 1, '12 by Nonnahs917VHFmia: Did the office tell you that all acceptances would go out the first week of June? I have my interview May 14th...How was the the face to face interview? How long did it last? Anything you'd recommend to prepare ahead of time? Thanks!!
- May 2, '12 by VHFmiayes they said that the results should be by the first week of June. I think that u are in the last round of interviews. the face to face was really good, I preferred the face to face that's why I went up there from Miami. just be your self and be sure to let them know that this is what u want and that u are prepare for it. I was there for 1 and 1/2 hrs, but most of the time was talking about the program and nursing in general. I've been in the nursing field since 2009 and been practicing for a year, so some of my questions were more like job interview ones. the staff there is amazing and the person that interviewed me was very polite and SMART!!. Good luck!!!!
- May 28, '12 by Augustlovex3I had my phone interview with the U of Rochester on May 9th and it lasted approximately 20 minutes. At first I thought the interview went well, but after reading that the face-to-face interviews were 1 1/2 hours (like above) I'm becoming increasingly nervous! Did anyone else have a short phone interview as well? This anticipation is nerve-wracking! I hope to hear from one of you gals/guys soon! Good luck all!
- May 29, '12 by Augustlovex3Has anyone heard yet??? Please post if you have! Much appreciated =]
- May 30, '12 by Nonnahs917No word in my direction, however does anyone know if they'll be calling? Or just a letter? Or can we call the office? Good luck everyone!!