Transfer student to Molloy college - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 16 by MsKane8I'm wondering if they would provide additional information on the phone?!
- Apr 16 by MsKane8I'm wondering if they will provide information via the phone?!
- Apr 17 by mscushI'm looking into applying to Molloy! Hopefully I get in. I was nervous about my prereqs, but glad I just seen in a previous comment that you can take them while you're in the program. Any specific GPA to get into the program?
- Apr 17 by mscushAlso, is the TEAS or NLN required to get in the program?
- Apr 17 by Nursing2102I commute... I'm 23 years old so I wouldn't dorm at this point, all the students who dorm at Molloy are fresh out of HS . Molloy is expensive as it is.
- Apr 17 by MaddyannieQuote from Nursing2102Can you please tell me about the flexibly on clinical for the generic BSN program .. I do not want to be stuck with a classes and not able to work at all.. I need to know if they have a flexible schedule ..I commute... I'm 23 years old so I wouldn't dorm at this point, all the students who dorm at Molloy are fresh out of HS . Molloy is expensive as it is.
- They offer Saturday clinicals also for people who work during the week so you'll be fine if you don't work weekends. They offer a lot of times for classes so don't worry about the flexibility.
- mscush: They don't require TEAS or NLN for the nursing program. They require a 20 question math test that you must get at least 18 correct and a reading test.
- MsKane8: If you call admissions they will let you speak to a Nursing advisor who will tell you everything you need to know about program requirements etc...
Molloy College: 516-678-5000.