stony brook new grad residency programRegister Today!
- by bingubsn Apr 1, '12anyone every go thru the new grad residency program at stony brook? what unit? any in critical care? whatd you think
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692758©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 722 Views
- Apr 2, '12 by GleeGumYes, I did, for the year 06/07 and it was great. I was in ER (with rotations in MICU, PICU, and cardiac step down). Not sure if the ER still takes new grads. I recommend the program! monthly classes and it was a good group. BSN is a prereq.
- Apr 3, '12 by bingubsnHey glee, thanks for the post, I finally found someone who has been in the program! Are you still with SBU?
- Apr 3, '12 by GleeGumActually, I'm about to go back (in June) after spending the last two years travel nursing!
- Apr 3, '12 by bingubsnCan I PM you?
- Apr 3, '12 by GleeGumOf course!