stony brook new grad residency programRegister Today!
- by bingubsn Apr 1, '12anyone every go thru the new grad residency program at stony brook? what unit? any in critical care? whatd you think
- Apr 2, '12 by GleeGumYes, I did, for the year 06/07 and it was great. I was in ER (with rotations in MICU, PICU, and cardiac step down). Not sure if the ER still takes new grads. I recommend the program! monthly classes and it was a good group. BSN is a prereq.
- Apr 3, '12 by bingubsnHey glee, thanks for the post, I finally found someone who has been in the program! Are you still with SBU?
- Apr 3, '12 by GleeGumActually, I'm about to go back (in June) after spending the last two years travel nursing!
- Apr 3, '12 by bingubsnCan I PM you?
- Apr 3, '12 by GleeGumOf course!