Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- If I had to get it done this year I would take Chem this summer, ap1 and a bio elective in the fall, ap2 in spring and micro in the summer...or ap2 and I bio elective in the spring rather than the elective in the fall..(I found ap2 a little easier)
- Apr 3, '12 by ichewsQuote from BioD1234Thanks for the responses! I am an undergrad of stony brook at the moment, the only thing is they aren't offering the sciences in the manhattan campus in the summer. ( I live in the city) and I have a summer job with autism kids ( do you think that would be a plus applying for nursing?) so I don't wanna live on campus... I'm wondering if I can take the science class in bmcc and maybe have the credits transfer .. But I'm not too sure how it worksIf I had to get it done this year I would take Chem this summer, ap1 and a bio elective in the fall, ap2 in spring and micro in the summer...or ap2 and I bio elective in the spring rather than the elective in the fall..(I found ap2 a little easier)
Again thank you so much for all your helpful posts!! And sbhopeful too
- Yea I don't see why you can't take classes at a community college as a non matriculated student..any type of work with people helps I think..it's only a plus to add to your application..also I hear that they favor SB students over transfer but I don't know how true it is
- Apr 3, '12 by breukelenHi all!
I applied for the Fall 2012 Basic BSN program. Has anyone heard anything from the school yet? This wait is just killing me...
Good luck to everyone that applied~!
- No I haven't heard either, I keep checking the mail/email/solar...nothing....we should be hearing within the next 10 days or so I assume
- I want to email HSC and ask about the status of decisions but then again I don't want to know lol!
- Apr 3, '12 by breukelenQuote from BioD1234lol i know what you mean.. but i think i would much rather know now rather than wait it out only to find it that it's a rejectionI want to email HSC and ask about the status of decisions but then again I don't want to know lol!
i'm crossing my fingers (and compulsively checking my email like every other second) haha
- Haha mee too!!! Thank god for iPhones bc I would not be leaving my computer desk!!
- I just spoke to HSC and they said decisions won't be out till mid April-end of April
- Apr 3, '12 by ichewsthank you for the suggestion, i shall start applying as a non matri student asap so i can take chem in the summer, i hope they take the credits .. did it say i need a bio elective to apply? because im currently taking bio 101 and i dont know if that counts as an elective, i also have a geology with lab for the "another science" requirement, would i still need another bio elective?