Stony Brook Accelerated BSN Class of 2014 - Page 21Register Today!
- Jan 22 by Yankees252411what was everyones prereq gpa and actual undergrad gpa?
- Jan 22 by Paco-RNEmer1234 gave good advice in the previous post (probably because he likely heeded my advice a year ago when I was in the program, lol ... and I see he is likewise procrastinating pharmacology as I used to ) ...
re: clinicals in NYC ... like Emer said, your only possible options for that would be capstone, but I must add that Community Health Nursing is another course with a clinical that you can arrange in NYC (I know because I did mine @ a community health center in Manhattan). Again though, the legwork will be yours to actually arrange that mostly, because Stony Brook is on Long Island and most of their clinical ties tend to be there and it will be easier to arrange those on their end. However, it is possible to do capstone and community health clinical outside of Long Island because these are the last 2 requirements for your degree and they both take place after classes have completed and during a time you no longer have to be on campus regularly for lectures and other clinicals.
NOTE however, that doing community health clinical in NYC is only possible with the accelerated program though. The 2-year BSN does their community health clinical during the spring semester, so being that it's done concurrently with lectures, it's not possible to do it in NYC.
- Jan 27 by wickedbluei know its crazy for me to ask when numerous number of people do not get accepted. but does anyone know if you can defer admission if you've been accepted, for the following year start instead of this year.thx!
- Hello GoVeg... is there anyway you can inbox me your email address. I can't send mails through inbox messages?
- [QUOTE=GoVeg;7082357]They actually sent an email today saying they will mail decisions on January 7th and to call them on January 14th of we haven't received it . Looks like they've changed! I can't believe it's so soon!!
Hi GoVeg is there anyway you can inbox your email because I can't send out message on this site?
- Jan 28 by Paco-RNQuote from owadeowade, post ONE MORE MESSAGE and you will be able to. As I understand it, you will have private mailbox access once you have posted 15 messages on the board, you now have 14 it seems.Hi GoVeg is there anyway you can inbox your email because I can't send out message on this site?
- [QUOTE=Paco-RN;7142665]owade, post ONE MORE MESSAGE and you will be able to. As I understand it, you will have private mailbox access once you have posted 15 messages on the board, you now have 14 it seems.
Unfortunately I still cant private message bummer!!!