Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013 - Page 57Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by MindylaneBest of luck, everybody!
I am getting my applications ready for NCC/SCC and Pace, just in case I don't get in. Hope we hear soon!
- Mar 22, '12 by Dlam88Hey I have already taken a human physiology course. Does anyone know if that can be applied to the Anatomy and Physiology requirement for Stony brook?
- Mar 22, '12 by Joie_de_vivreHi Dlam, I believe so, but your best bet is to call the nursing school and ask about transferred credits/classes.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Mar 23, '12
- Mar 23, '12 by Paco-RNQuote from Dlam88I have classmates that took anatomy and physiology as separate courses (as opposed to A&P 1 and A&P 2). So, apparently you can.Hey I have already taken a human physiology course. Does anyone know if that can be applied to the Anatomy and Physiology requirement for Stony brook?
- Mar 24, '12 by KMG1020Does anybody know how we will be notified of decisions for the 2 year program? Is it still through e-mail/SOLAR like the one year or is it going to just be through mail?
- Mar 26, '12 by ash6117Stonybrook is obviously my first choice when I start applying to schools this fall.. I will be applying to a few others as back up do any of you know anything about Molloy good or bad?
- Mar 27, '12 by kitkats4breakfsIn my opinion Molloy is bad just for the fact you can only complete a BSN in 3 years. And that is after you have taken all the preques. So that is an extra year you will be paying for. According to them the program cannot be completed in two years because they don't want their students to feel overwhelmed. I'm calling BS.
On the other hand, I heard the program is very good, good job placement and good teachers.
- Mar 27, '12 by nynurse1232bI was told if you take physiology you have to have a lab component with it. They are starting to add more requirements check their website
- Apr 2, '12 by Dollface4k6Well guys, it's April. I hope everyone who was waitlisted finds happy news soon and for those of us waiting on decisions for the 2 year program, we should certainly be hearing back any day now! ahh!