St Paul's School of Nursing Jan/Spring 2012?Register Today!
- by natnat122 Nov 13, '11Hi,
I am applying to Saint Paul's School of Nursing for the Spring Semester that begins Jan 3, 2012. Anyone else??
- Nov 17, '11 by natnat122anyoone?
- Nov 18, '11 by nike33the iq test is not too bad.you should be good in basic,basic math problems.you should know simple verbal analogies. it's also how fast you answer the questions, so know how to pace yourself. as far as the hesi is concerned, buy the review book they recommend you and you will do great.get your hand on that book asap.that is all you need. when i took the test the math portion consisted of a lot of ratios but i don't know if they will have the same trend for you. verbal is verbal.know how to read and anaylze at a quick pace.your best bet like i said is get the hesi review book about 1-2 weeks before the test and do your final review 2 days before your test.. in my opinion this is the best way to do good on that exam. i did really good on that exam and it can work very well in your favor because the rest of my application was below average ( meaning my preqes). all the best.
- Nov 21, '11 by natnat122Thanks for your response! Are you enrolled now?
- Nov 30, '11 by Matty222im also enrolled for the spring program. i got the acceptance letter saying that it statrts on jan 5th. hmm ill double check tonight. anyway...look for me guys when class starts. im matt. oh btw orientation for night class ppl is dec 19th at 4pm. see u guys then maybe. =)
- Nov 30, '11 by aaschroeYeah I applied applied for Spring 2012. Have to take HESI. Keeping fingers crossed cause I really want this!!!
- Nov 30, '11 by Matty222Quote from aaschroeI feel you man. I was where u are a few months ago. Study chap 1-4. Know the fluid conversions..meaning ounces to liters etc. Army time. I know you'll pass. I'll see you at orientation man.Yeah I applied applied for Spring 2012. Have to take HESI. Keeping fingers crossed cause I really want this!!!
- Dec 1, '11 by RNrecruitQuote from Matty222Are you enrolled in the Staten Island program or the Flushing program? I took the HESI at the Queens location, mid-November and I was told you find out via telephone about your acceptance. I passed the IQ test, scored mid-90s for the HESI exam, but haven't heard back yet. No letter or phone call: I'm getting mixed reviews about the program and if I would even be notified if I don't get accepted. Any advice?im also enrolled for the spring program. i got the acceptance letter saying that it statrts on jan 5th. hmm ill double check tonight. anyway...look for me guys when class starts. im matt. oh btw orientation for night class ppl is dec 19th at 4pm. see u guys then maybe. =)
Also, is anyone aware of how the NLN accreditation process works? I know St. Paul's is listed for NLN candidacy; if you attend their program before they are actually accredited, but graduate after they are, does that have any kind of affect on the schools you can attend to obtain your BSN? I know certain programs only transfer credits for associate programs that are part of the NLN, that's why I ask. Thank you in advance!!