St. Paul School of Nursing Queens 2011 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 11, '11 by sierra misthi blue squares,
first i want to say i dont see where i called anyone names,
secondly, yes there was a point in time where u were allowed to go over your exam 1:1, for some reason, at this very moment, they stopped it. you will not be allowed to see your own exam to review it. go and see if you can review your exam and let me know what happens. if they let you review your exam than what im saying is bull.
now education affiliates came to visit the school, i wonder if they looked at the exams instead of just sitting to observe classes. could this be the reason why they reprinted the exam with clearer choices. If you review your exam carefully look at the choices, especially the hypoglycemic question where it mentions a bore needle.
- Nov 11, '11 by bluesquaresIm not in your class so I never took that exam so I never encountered those questions. However I had to google "bore needle" just to be sure of what it is.
- Nov 12, '11 by natnat122science101,
This was JUST what I've been looking for! I submitted my application and got called for the interview for Nov 29, 2011.. Is there any way to study for the IQ test?? What about the HESI exam? How should I study for those because I was looking for free online sources but couldn't find any?
Also, if you have started classes how do you like it? Are you working? And how do you balance working and school? Do you take night or day classes? Please respond, thanks!Last edit by natnat122 on Nov 12, '11 : Reason: had to add name
- Nov 12, '11 by sierra mistok blue squares, lol.
@science 101... there is no way to study for the I.Q test, just answer the best way you can
to study for the hesi, get the hesi book that they recommend.
if you have been reading my input, you should know how i feel about the school. I just hope to finish and get a gig.
i wish you luck , if you decide to come to spson.
- Nov 13, '11 by natnat122@ Sierra mist
Yeah I've been reading your input it's concerning me because Im in the beginning stages (sent in application, with fee and essay and have interview scheduled soon). I just will study and PRAY very very hard! Im getting old and wanna start nursing already lol.. Are you in evening or morning classes?
- Nov 18, '11 by sierra mistnatnat,
Good luck to you if you decide to come here. i would advise you to go into the evening program i dont know how your schedule is. just pay attention and study hard and study early.
what i said is true for some classes rgrd exams, but if your teachers give the results back right away you should be okay!
- Nov 18, '11 by potentialNURSTUDENTI would love some honest opinions from current or graduate students of SPSON. I recently applied to the school; took the exams, so on and so forth and have been accepted into the school to begin in JAN 2012.
I have been wanting to go to RN school for a few years now, and this program striked my interest due to its evening classes, fairly easy admissions process, and convienent location for me.... but i am concerned with the schools accrediation and finding an RN job after graduation. Can some one please give me an honest opinion on this school as i am trying to make the right decision and become an RN. I am reading very mixed opinions. Also, what's it like to try and acquire a BSN after completing SPSON program
- Nov 30, '11 by potentialNURSTUDENTI took the HESI a few months ago along with the 12 question "IQ" test and found out i passed both on the same day. after that i had to do a background check/ drug screen and then once i passed those i was able to leave a tuition deposit. Now is just making the final decision portion as classes start very soon!!