Samaritan in Watertown Samaritan in Watertown | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Samaritan in Watertown

  1. 0 I am graduating in May this year from Texas but I won't be going up to New York til December/January when my boyfriend gets back from deployment. I've been trying to find information on transferring my RN and about the hospital. All I have found so far is a Juriceprudence test, and a couple short courses, is that all? Thanks in advance!
  2. 1 Comments

  3. Visit  atchi100 profile page
    #1 0
    Go to the nys office of professionals... It will tell you how to transfer your license... If your looking around Watertown I would even look into the clinic on base.. It is a government job better benefits!