NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by svdbygrc2k9@Jhuchhesi
I had my application done before Oct 1 (I think 9/24). Submitted my essay on October 1st and my professors sent their letters of recommendation mid October.Last edit by svdbygrc2k9 on Nov 13, '12
- Nov 13, '12 by svdbygrc2k9@hopefulapplicant
Yes, I did get the email around 12pm. =) eastern time
- Nov 13, '12 by hopefulapplicantI spoke to the admissions office and was told that they will send out a couple/few batches of email decisions per week from now until mid/end of December. I am assuming the next batch will go out on Thursday if they follow the same process used in past years.
- Nov 13, '12 by BayArea510Congrats to the people who got in!!!! I applied for the regular decision, but I hope I will hear back soon!
- Nov 13, '12 by Ginamarie119I am in as well. Congrats everyone.... SOOOO excited!
- Nov 13, '12 by tm10016For the people who got in. What were your credentials (gpa, major, work experience, etc.)? I'm still waiting anxiously
- Nov 13, '12 by dkol97Quote from tm10016My GPA in college was a 3.3, and my prereq GPA was a 3.98. I got a BS in psychology and worked for two years on substance abuse research. I think the work experience made me look the best.For the people who got in. What were your credentials (gpa, major, work experience, etc.)? I'm still waiting anxiously
- Nov 13, '12 by san0008I got in as well! the email was sent at 12:50pm in eastern time. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!
Btw does anyone know when will be the first day of class?
- Nov 13, '12 by ssv78Got my email today and I am in!! have not been this happy in awhile! so excited!
san008 I think it's january 28th…
Congrats to all! Best wishes to all who have not gotten their emails!
- Nov 13, '12 by LadyLI got my acceptance email today as well! Had to read it out loud to believe it! I had a 3.3 undergrad several years ago, a 3.6 for my master's, 3.6 for pre-reqs, 9+ years of work experience in an unrelated field, a CNA course, and various volunteer experience including mentoring and event planning for charity races.
Good luck to everyone!