NYC summer externships 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on NYC summer externships 2012 in New York Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey Everyone! Was wondering if anybody participated in summer externships with the Visiting...by aneres1390 Mar 31, '12Hey Everyone!
Was wondering if anybody participated in summer externships with the Visiting Nurse Ser. of NY, Mt. Sinai, NYU and Columbia Presby? I wanted to get more info on how the programs were especially VNSNY since its more a "business/management" type of externship and 9-5pm M-F. Also if you have any info on the pay rate that will be great too! Thanks a lot!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692364©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,498 Views
- Apr 16, '12 by UNC-CH 2011 HOPEFULI also applied to those externships...but have not heard back from any of them. Have you had better luck?
- Apr 16, '12 by aneres1390Still waiting to hear back.... I called Mt. Sinai early this month they said they are starting to make decisions and will get back to those they pick...was supposed to do a phone interview with Columbia Presbyterian but they sent me an email to cancel. NYU and North Shore hasn't replied back either...
- Apr 21, '12 by kndileoHaven't heard back from NYU either!
- Apr 24, '12 by shayshay.hey so has anyone heard from mt. sinai yet? im dying here waiting for some sort of correspondence. at this point im thinking its a no go.
- May 2, '12 by gibeshI applied to NYU, Beth Israel, Mt. Sinai, and NYP and NYP was the only one I heard back from. Had a phone interview and got invited to interview in person. Haven't heard from any of the others though.
- Jan 4 by Just4KixsWhen did applications from NYP, Mt. Sinai, and Beth Israel open? Where do I go to apply? online? Did you send in applications by mail? Did any of you contact someone straight through phone and got answers through the horse's mouth?