NYC summer externships 2012Register Today!
- by aneres1390 Mar 31, '12Hey Everyone!
Was wondering if anybody participated in summer externships with the Visiting Nurse Ser. of NY, Mt. Sinai, NYU and Columbia Presby? I wanted to get more info on how the programs were especially VNSNY since its more a "business/management" type of externship and 9-5pm M-F. Also if you have any info on the pay rate that will be great too! Thanks a lot!
- Apr 16, '12 by UNC-CH 2011 HOPEFULI also applied to those externships...but have not heard back from any of them. Have you had better luck?
- Apr 16, '12 by aneres1390Still waiting to hear back.... I called Mt. Sinai early this month they said they are starting to make decisions and will get back to those they pick...was supposed to do a phone interview with Columbia Presbyterian but they sent me an email to cancel. NYU and North Shore hasn't replied back either...
- Apr 21, '12 by kndileoHaven't heard back from NYU either!
- Apr 24, '12 by shayshay.hey so has anyone heard from mt. sinai yet? im dying here waiting for some sort of correspondence. at this point im thinking its a no go.
- May 2, '12 by gibeshI applied to NYU, Beth Israel, Mt. Sinai, and NYP and NYP was the only one I heard back from. Had a phone interview and got invited to interview in person. Haven't heard from any of the others though.
- Jan 4 by Scooby-Dooby-DooWhen did applications from NYP, Mt. Sinai, and Beth Israel open? Where do I go to apply? online? Did you send in applications by mail? Did any of you contact someone straight through phone and got answers through the horse's mouth?