Newly Licensed LPN looking for a Job in NYCRegister Today!
- by CeceStar5 Apr 26I Just Passed the NCLEX PN and I am currently looking for jobs. I know I am not really marketable because of my limited experience. Are there placed in NYC that hire nurses with little or no experience????????????.. Please Help... Thanx A Million!!!
- Apr 30 by NamasteNurselook up Archcare, they are a network of LTC's in the NY area. Also, craigs list. there are LOTS of jobs and they will train you.
- May 2 by CeceStar5Thank you so much. I will look them up
- May 3 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to NY Nursing forum to elicit further response. Good luck in your job search.
- May 3 by thekidisbackCheck out Mount Sinai's career section. I saw some LPN positions for their Brooklyn Heights campus.