New York state license verificationRegister Today!
- by Jznck Aug 6, '09Hey Everybody
I just passed my NCLEX-RN on Monday, and got my results from pearson, but I am wondering how long it takes the NY board of nursing to post your name and send you your license... Just curious, and eager lol
- Aug 6, '09 by Gauzeit took about 10 days for me
- Aug 6, '09 by laura11Mine took 7 days and that is because i bugged them.
- Feb 17, '10 by kabulujugHi there! CGFNS has already submitted my credentials to NYBON and I'm going to contact them for my status on eligibility...I would like to ask how the process of applying for the actual licensure works after knowing that you are eligible for the exam, can I apply for the exam even If I haven't completed the Infection Control and Child Abuse program yet?...thanks in advance for the reply
- Sep 5, '10 by iskalafui was just wondering if any of you have already applied for your Visa Screen?