New York Presb ED ResidencyRegister Today!
- by SrhElzbthRN May 6, '11Hello!
Anyone have any information on the ED Nurse Residency program interview process @ NYP-Weill Cornell?
I am in need of more insight as I would be coming from Michigan to do this, spending $300+ for traveling.
- May 13, '11 by MEM718Hi! I don't know much about the process, but I'll be there on Monday too! All I've heard is that there are 17 candidates for 4 positions. The day will apparently include meeting with managers, last year's ED residency RNs, and also revolving group interviews and tours of the ED. That's all I learned from the nurse recruiter when I spoke with her last week.
See you then!
- May 18, '11 by SrhElzbthRNAw I just saw this now! Good luck to you!
- May 18, '11 by MEM718Thanks - to you too! I hope your interview went well - I'm completely nervous now!
- Apr 24, '12 by sac06019Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but how did your interviews end up going?
- Apr 24, '12 by sac06019I meant to ask how you guys also prepared for your interview, what kind of setting it was, and if it was hard. I have an interview on Monday and I am a little worried about it.