Montefiore - new hiresRegister Today!
- by Cchub912 Feb 25Hi all-
New to allnurses. Have a question I am hoping someone can answer- just went through the second round Interview @ montefiore in the Bronx - orientation is supposed to start Monday march 4. Wondering if anyone has heard back/planning on starting.
A friend of mine works there - she said she spoke with a woman I interviewed with and she said I was on the "hired" list ....... Still skeptical.
Any info would be much appreciated !! Thanks !!
- Hey when did you interview? I had an interview friday and wasnt told anything about an orientation start date, so idk if im going to get it. Also if u dont mind can u tell me which dept?
- Mar 3 by estrellaCRI was told it may take a few weeks to hear back on a decision as they also have to consider internal candidates and then the people hired (whether internal Or external candidates) have to be given at least 2 weeks notice of start date so that if they currently have a job they can give their employer advance notice that they are leaving.
- Ooh ok...looks like Ill be starting the job I was offered before ever hearing back from them.
- Plus orientation is every first monday of the month so the next one wont be until April.
- Mar 8 by mystoryI wanted to apply but the website is weird..they don't list the specialties! I am a psych nurse, so I don't want to waste my time and apply for unknown specialties if psych is not available. Did anyone else have this problem? Or were you all not as picky?
- Mar 8 by SherluckyRNQuote from mystorySame here....they don't specify positions but I still applied. Haven't heard any call backs from them.I wanted to apply but the website is weird..they don't list the specialties! I am a psych nurse, so I don't want to waste my time and apply for unknown specialties if psych is not available. Did anyone else have this problem? Or were you all not as picky?
- Mar 8 by mystoryThanks, Sherlucky! I am crossing my fingers for you!
- Mar 8 by SherluckyRNThank you but in the meantime I'm applying everywhere I can
- Mar 9 by HighlyBlessedRNAre you anew grad sherlucky? I had 2 interviews and still haven't heard anything