Molloy College Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 10 by chickadee87Finally heard back last Thursday! accepted for Fall 2013 for the dual degree program! just mailed in the deposit! now i can relax. so keep checking mailboxes everyone, something should be there soon!
- Mar 12 by MaddyannieGood luck on your acceptance ...I applied for the regular BSN and I have not heard from them yet ..
- Mar 18 by MaddyannieI am so depress about this waiting game..grrr anyone is waiting too please I need someone to talk to..
- Mar 18 by RednosisHey! I did an on site admissions interview hosted at my high school for Molloy and I got accecpted, which was sometime in late November. About three to four weeks later I received my official acceptance letter/packet in the mail. And another three weeks later after that I received notice for the scholarship that they awarded me. Hope this helps (:
- Mar 18 by RednosisQuote from RednosisEdit: sorry, I mean this was kind of obvious but I applied for molloy's nursing program. I plan to become an RN.Hey! I did an on site admissions interview hosted at my high school for Molloy and I got accecpted, which was sometime in late November. About three to four weeks later I received my official acceptance letter/packet in the mail. And another three weeks later after that I received notice for the scholarship that they awarded me. Hope this helps (:
- Mar 24 by mmurtha1Hey I just got accepted to the dual degree program for the Fall of 2013. Anyone else?
I have to start by taking my pre-reqs like Anatomy and Physiology... does anyone have to take their pre-reqs?
- Mar 28 by MaddyannieCan I please ask you what was you average gpa.. I am still waiting on Nu acceptance for BSN program fall 2013
- Apr 1 by ebinbrooklynI got a letter asking me to come in to do the math exam--for those who were accepted did you have to take it before you were formally accepted to the dual degree program?
- Apr 5 by dgallo12Yes I took the math exam and the Nelson Denny reading exam, the math exam wasn't too bad as long as you can do everything on the review sheet and remember to round your answers correctly. You have extra time for the math exam so I suggest going back and plugging in the answer to double check. I'm glad I did because I know I changed at least one of my answers, and I know for the dual degree program you're only allowed to get two questions wrong. Then for the dual degree program they also call to set up an appointment for an interview, which only lasts about five minutes. About a week later they send out an official acceptance letter. Happy to say I'm accepted! Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to pay for all this = /
- Apr 10 by CaroAI got accepted for Fall 2013 for dual degree as well! Just received confirmation that they received my registration check. Still waiting to hear back from Stony Brook but if that's a no go...I look forward to Molloy in the fall. I have to take pre-reqs and will start in the fall with them. Unfortunately they are not accepting my A&P 1 online course and will have to retake. Looking forward to possibly seeing everyone in the fall!