Mid manhattan/brooklyn adult lpn - Page 81Register Today!
- Jul 26, '12 by nicole1207Quote from mslelloOur uniform for Veeb is not a white dress ... No1 wears a dressI was apart of the VEEB students thread, and their clinical uniform is a white dress. I wonder if our scrubs are for the classroom and clinicals as well. Or once clinicals start, we wear something different. Just curious.
- Jul 26, '12 by triniminnie102Quote from mslelloWe have a seperate outfit for clinicals. We will get that later on. Not sure if it is a dress or not.I was apart of the VEEB students thread, and their clinical uniform is a white dress. I wonder if our scrubs are for the classroom and clinicals as well. Or once clinicals start, we wear something different. Just curious.
- Jul 26, '12 by mslello@nicole- ON previous posts that is what I have read. And on the website, and the photos at the school, that was what was portrayed. Maybe it has changed over the years. Either way, I'm really only concerned about clinical attire for my school. @triniminnie, thanks :-)
- Jul 26, '12 by nicole1207Well letting you know we don't wear that !! And good luck to you and your program !!
- Jul 26, '12 by mslelloQuote from nicole1207Thank you for your input nicole1207. Maybe your school should update their website, because that is what lead me to believe otherwise. Just like your exclamation points lead me to believe that there was some indication of intensity of emotion. Hope I didn't make you upset, and good luck to you as well. I appreciate it.Well letting you know we don't wear that !! And good luck to you and your program !!
- Jul 30, '12 by futurernhazelhey every one!!!!! hey triniminnie!!! ur part of the brooklyn class now welcome..i was wondering why is it that u live in bk and would go all the way to the city. that would have been really hard!!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by triniminnie102Thanks! Since I was on the wait list I took the first available spot which was in the city because there was no guarantee that anything else would have become available. Now that it has I am excited to be in brooklyn! I was dreading that commute.
- Sep 18, '12 by Love_LenevaHi guys!I applied for the C-Net LPN Program for 2013 on Friday. I paid the $45 online, and I ordered the study materials, too. They gave me an option of dates to choose from for a test - I chose the latest date which was 12/7 (my wedding anniversary, actually). Anyway, can someone please tell me is the P-NAT is the test everyone on this thread has referred to as the CNet test, or are they two completely different tests? Also, please advise what to do while I wait to take this P-NAT test and what to focus on study wise. All (if any) responses are hugely appreciated. P/S - I TOTALLY suck at Math. I went to high school in South Africa and had the option of dropping math at 8th grade, which I did, gladly. Any strategies you can advise me on to ensure I score well in the test? I want this SO bad!! Thanks much! SQ
Edit: P-NAT (Practical Nursing Assesment Test). I believe that's what it stands for.Last edit by Love_Leneva on Sep 18, '12 : Reason: To clarify