Mid manhattan/brooklyn adult lpn - Page 78Register Today!
- Jul 18, '12 by triniminnie102Not too sure about manhattan(goldwater) but i know mid-manhattan is filled. I would also suggest emailing them.
- Jul 18, '12 by shirley15Thank you for the info, trini! If you find out everything, please let me know. We should exchange e-mails or something to keep in touch, as well as Jackie, since we're all going to Mid-Manhattan... And anyone else that is attending.
Ai2011, I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea.
- Jul 18, '12 by jackie922Absolutely! Im so excited i just wanna get started already.
- Jul 18, '12 by darkreign271Quote from ai2011Same problem. I practiced for days thinking I was going to actually be interviewed and it was more of a information session telling me everything I already knew about the program. The interviewer didn't seem to know anything about when the decision would be made. It's hard knowing there was nothing I could do to make myself stand out more for the scholarship. I guess all we can do is be optimistic and hope for the best. We did the best we could and made it this far :-).Well I was interested in goldwater however, I am waiting on a response on whether I will be getting the scholarship. Yes, it's really frustrating to say the least. Our interview was anything but, it seems there was a mix up with who would be conducting our interview. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will get an answer.
- Jul 19, '12 by triniminnie102I just got an email from the school. check your email. it includes the start date, calendar, and hours.
- Jul 20, '12 by shirley15Yes, I received one as well. We're going to have some very long school days! I wonder when they'll e-mail us a copy of the handbook like they said they would.
- Jul 20, '12 by mslelloIs there anyone on this thread that will be attending the brooklyn school? I feel so alone lol!
- Jul 20, '12 by triniminnie102I'm so not looking forward to bringing a rolling bag to school. I know they said mid-manhattan has lockers but she wasn't sure if we would be allowed to use it the first day so she said to bring the bag just in case. And 8 to 4 this year is gonna wreck havoc on me. I will have to leave my house at 6:30 to make it to school on time. And ms. lello futurernhazel is going to brooklyn.