Hearing from Lennox Hill about a job offer?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Hearing from Lennox Hill about a job offer? in New York Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I was wondering how long does it take to hear back from North Shore Lennox Hill after going on one...by FreestylePete Jun 15, '12I was wondering how long does it take to hear back from North Shore Lennox Hill after going on one interview with the Nurse Recruiter and one interview with the assistent Nurse Manager and then shadowing a nurse around for over 5 hours? The recruiter said it went "very well". I was then asked to submit 5 references which I did and they all responded back online. Does that mean I will get the job? I am sitting hear constantly thinking about it.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=743166©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,208 Views
- Jun 15, '12 by ajessicaSounds fairly promising.. I've shadowed before for a job and usually if you've shadowed for as long as you did, its a good sign. So good luck, be patient (i know, easier said than done! lol) and keep us posted
- Jun 16, '12 by yeyaRNAwesome! I have an interview with a nurse recruiter there too! maybe we'll work together
- Jun 16, '12 by FreestylePeteThanks for the responses! What position are you applying for yeya?Last edit by FreestylePete on Jun 16, '12 : Reason: typo
- Jun 18, '12 by yeyaRNEmergency dept!
- Jun 25, '12 by FreestylePeteHow did you do? Did you get the position?
- Jun 27, '12 by yeyaRNnot sure I was supposse to go on another interview but they havent called me back yet...ughhhh
- Jun 28, '12 by FreestylePeteI am still waiting also. The wait is nerve whacking.