Dorothea hopfer - page 2
by rosebud12 28,616 Views | 132 Comments
Hi everyone!I am applying to the fall 2012 nursing program at Dorothea Hopfer and have been searching for reviews,I haven't found much, so if any one has graduated from or is currently attending Dorothea Hopfer I'd love to hear... Read More
- 0Apr 5, '12 by rosebud12Quote from nylady07I have called..he is really informative, but I was told they will take the highest score. I just feel they have an idea of a score that they are looking for like most schools..one school I know wants a 64 and up and another is 53 and up..i'm just curious to know where I stand.No sorry. I'm sure they go from the highest teas scores down. You may want to call the school and find out. The gentleman that answers the phone lines is very helpful.
- 0Apr 6, '12 by nylady07Well I'm sure hofper is not taking scores that low. They may have a min. score they take on paper but they will take the highest scores until seats fill up. I doubt anyone under 80 is getting accepted. Most people applying will have grades in the 90's and upper 80's. You need to be worried about your score comparing to those people.
- 0Apr 6, '12 by nylady07yea, most of the people I know that have taken the new version have a low 90 or high 80. Depending on how many people with those score apply and have the right grades will determine how many people under 80 will get in. Even if someone with a score of 70-something gets in, it definately wont be as low as as 50 or 60 something. But thats just my experience with people I know. I might check out the TEAS thread to see what other people are getting in with.
P.S And just so we are talking about the same thing, im talking about the program score.. not the composite scoreLast edit by nylady07 on Apr 6, '12 : Reason: P.S
- 0May 12, '12 by JamieGurl21I got my acceptance letter from Hopfer 2 weeks ago! I just have to pass thr 2 classes im taking now (a&p2 and nutrition)... but im also waiting to hear from college of new rochelle which is a BSN which i really want to do.. the dilemma is i wont hear bacck from cnr until june but hopfer wants a $300 non refundable deposit.. what should i do?!?!
- 0May 19, '12 by rosebud12Congrats on your acceptance!..I was told from hopfer I wouldn't know until June but I got a decision late April early May and I didn't get in...so if that school says they won't let you know till June..you should try to talk to them and explain your situation..hopefully they well give u an answer..but I would give the deposit before its too late. Good luck!!