Columbia University ETP Program 2013 - page 10
The thread here for the Columbia University ETP program for entry in 2012 is pretty long (45 pages right now!), so I was hoping to elicit some of the same responses for those who are applying in 2013. Let's get to know each... Read More
- 0Oct 20, '12 by LaurenMWQuote from cjacobs2I am also finishing up A&P II. At the information session last year, they said they take it into consideration. Like it will be frowned upon, unfortunately.Is anyone else still in the process of completing prerequisites? Is it frowned upon? I still haven't completed A&P II and Nutrition.
- 0Oct 21, '12 by nymaluwhen they talked about outstanding pre reqs this year, they didnt really make it sound bad. as long as you have some done to give them an idea of how you'd do in the sciences its fine. she said if she came into a situation where two applicants shared stats, and one didnt have a lot of their pre reqs done, obviously theyd go with they one who had more done. but for the most part as long as you have a few of the them done, you should be alright
- 0Oct 24, '12 by LaurenMWQuote from cjacobs2Did you try to check the application website? You can see it when you log in with your pin. But if it is not up yet, they just may not have gotten all of your application together (may still be trying to match your mailed transcripts with you, etc.)I still haven't received an email about my application status. I'm hoping that doesn't mean I'm weeded out...
Just try and relax It is a tough time for them too.
- 0Oct 24, '12 by PizzamyheartI logged into the website, and my status still says submitted. I'm a bit nervous too....I wonder if they're doing it in a particular order by speciality or last name. I think I will call because if perhaps something of mine went missing....I'd want to get it in to be considered for the regular deadline.Trying not to be too concerned...but can't help but be a little anxious :/
- 0Oct 24, '12 by PizzamyheartPNPhopeful thanks for the kind words!! I just called, and they said all my transcripts are in but didn't have access to any status information. The lady on the phone informed me that if we had any more detailed questions, we should shoot them an email.
I guess best thing to do is sit tight and wait. I can't help but hold my breath!!
I think I get a little scared that I somehow messed up and want to try to get it together before the regular deadline. They picked up pretty fast by phone though if anyone is trying to contact them!Last edit by Pizzamyheart on Oct 24, '12