Cochran, Dorothea, Beth Israel & Touro 2012 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by Laleo Mar 3, '12The deadlines for Fall 2012 are quickly approaching. Has anyone received a call back about their applications or taken their entrance exams?These are my top 4 choices and I am very anxious to get into one of their programs.
- Mar 9, '12 by nylady07I have taken my entrance exam for Beth Israel and it wasn't too bad. Easier than I expected. I am still waiting on Dorothea but when I called to make sure they have everything, the gentleman said he was just looking at my app, everything came in and I should a letter for testing dates by next week. So basically, Im still waiting. lol
- Mar 11, '12 by LaleoQuote from LaleoI take the NLN exam for Beth Israel tomorrow.. I'm so nervous. I'm getting so much better with my Science. Now I'm more nervous about the Vocab section. It's difficult to learn so many words in such a short period of time.The deadlines for Fall 2012 are quickly approaching. Has anyone received a call back about their applications or taken their entrance exams?These are my top 4 choices and I am very anxious to get into one of their programs.
- Mar 20, '12 by nylady07How was your NLN exam for Beth Israel? Did you hear back from Hopfer?
I am a bit nervous now. I got a letter inviting me to take the TEAS from hopfer so now im waiting to see if I got my first choice for dates and I have an interview with Beth Israel next week thursday.
- Hey.. I just noticed I asked you the same thing in the previous post..lol..
The NLN was really difficult but I ended up getting a 130 composite. Hopefully that's a good score. I don't know what grade is considered good and bad.
For Hopfer, the just emailed me stating that they just sent out the invitation. So I should receive it in the next few days. I'm planning to take it mid April.
When I called Touro, they said my portfolio was in review and I should be getting a call within the next week of so. That's my last choice because it's all the way in Brooklyn
- And how did you do on the NLN by the way?
- Mar 22, '12 by nylady07I did pretty good. I got a 140 which is in the 97th Percentile. Your 130 composite is in the 91 percentile so you did great. Don't worry about it. You should hear from them soon. I picked 4/13 at 10am as my first choice date for hopfer so maybe we will be there at the same time.
Have you finished all your pre-reqs? after this semester I only have micro and maybe philosophy if i get into beth israel. I plan taking these in the summer.
- Ohhhh really?? I'm so excited now.I took AP1,ap2, physcology, and sociology.I'm planning to take micro in the summer.
- Mar 27, '12 by nylady07Do you know if the TEAS test taken at Hopfer is a paper test or computer? I hope its by computer because its easier to avoid mistakes for me and I get the results back quicker.
- Mar 29, '12 by LaleoYayyyy I got accepted to Touro!!!
I have to give in my deposit by April 30th so I hope that Beth Israel or Hopfer gets back to me by then.
I believe Hopfer is the computerized version.
Have you gone to your interview yet with Beth Israel? If so, how was it?
Do you think I should call to get an update? I don't want to seem like a pest..lol