Calling All Brockport Nursing Alumni!!!!!!!!!Register Today!
- by luciddreeams Mar 8, '12I've just been accepted into Brockport's 2012 fall program! I couldn't possibly be happier! I'd loveeeee to hear from anyone who went through this program and get every possible detail you can think of!! What was it like? Is there anything you wish someone told you about the program to be prepared for prior to entering it that would have made you more ready? What's the most challenging part of the program? Were you able to get job placement right out of school? Did the college help you with finding a position? How do you like the teaching hospitals? And any other information you may think of that I forgot to mention! Anything will be appreciated!
- Mar 8, '12 by luciddreeamsQuote from ashafaeyou know what i didn't even read that pre orientation paper we got with our acceptance letter because I was too excited, but i read it earlier today and we're going to have a chance to talk to current students i guess! I'm sure i won't remember to ask all of these questions on the top of my head though! Being on the spot makes it easier to forget things!I'm so glad you started this! I was thinking the same things. I'd love to hear from some alum!!
- Mar 8, '12 by luciddreeamshttp://www.brockport.edu/nursing/doc...e_use_only.pdf
This is our schedule for the next two years!!! <3
- Mar 9, '12 by ashafaeI feel a litter nerdy but I'm gathering a list of questions juuuuust incase!!
- Mar 9, '12 by ashafaeI saw that pdf file on the website! I am so so excited. I heard through the grape vine (may or may not be true) that there were only 10 transfer students accepted...Holy cow!!
- Mar 9, '12 by luciddreeamsQuote from ashafaeI saw that pdf file on the website! I am so so excited. I heard through the grape vine (may or may not be true) that there were only 10 transfer students accepted...Holy cow!!
its not nerdy to write a list of questions, its great to be prepared!!
And what is this grapevine you're speaking of? I'd love to find out of it's true. i Hope it isss!! hehehe, i'd feel soo special! Brockport is actually known for being one of the more selective public schools anyways!
- Mar 9, '12 by luciddreeamsI do know they only accept a limited number of transfer students, and that they prefer students who go there with nursing intent. That's part of the reason why I was soooooo nervous!!! I'm so glad the anxiety is over with! What pre requisites do you have left?
- Mar 10, '12 by ashafaeThats exactly how I felt. One of my classmates has a contact at Brockport (I think he said in admissions...shesh I forget) and they told him the # of transfers who got accepted.
In the summer I am taking A & P II and Micro. Thank goodness they are different sessions otherwise I think I would die! haha