Brockport BSN students?!Register Today!
- by RosaleiMae Jan 22So excited to be starting the accelerated BSN program at Brockport in May!!!I would love to hear from current BSN students... I'm anxiously awaiting more info from admissions and the nursing department as I know virtually nothing about the program aside from that I've been accepted. They have the course sequence posted for the accelerated program, but that's it... Still waiting on the orientation dates and other registration info : )
- Jan 26 by RosaleiMaeAny Brockport nursing students on here?
- Feb 13 by RosaleiMaeStill no one?
- Mar 29 by nurse_michyCongrats....I got in too and I'll be coming from NYC, don't really know what to expect and the living expenses
- Mar 31 by RosaleiMaeQuote from nurse_michyOh compared to NYC the living expenses are reasonable. We live in a suburb on the east side of Rochester, maybe a 20-30min drive to Brockport. I don't have any experience w/ SUNY Brockport... both of my degrees are from other schools. I know they have a solid BSN program and I'm sure our program will be great...maybe a bit rocky the first semester or so, since it's so brand new.Congrats....I got in too and I'll be coming from NYC, don't really know what to expect and the living expenses
I will admit that our schedule was a bit confusing at first too, but I'm sure it'll all be clearer soon : )
- Dec 1 by jjf57Quote from nurse_michyCongrats....I got in too and I'll be coming from NYC, don't really know what to expect and the living expenses
I was recently accepted into Brockport's Accelerated program beginning May 2014 and was wondering if anyone who is currently enrolled has any advice, tips, or just thoughts about the program (do you like clinicals, professors, courses, schedule). I am debating between Brockport and a higher profile program, which is nearly triple the cost (when I take into account living expenses). Thanks for your help!!!
- Dec 4 by FredWurlitzerI got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday and I'm very excited as well! I also live in Rochester and plan on commuting. Like everyone else asking, if anyone can comment on the program it'd be greatly appreciated. From what I understand, last year was the first year they offered the program. I actually spoke with someone from admissions on the phone back in September and the lady I spoke with claims they only had 40 something applicants last year?? Looking forward to meeting everyone!