Bklyn/Manhattan VA HospitalsRegister Today!
- by Az_RN_BSN Jul 31, '08Does anyone work at either the Brooklyn or Manhattan VA Hospital? I was curious what your thoughts were? I work @ the Phoenix VA and considering a move soon... THANKS
- Dec 5, '08 by dreamonHi did you find out any info anywhere else? I can't seem to get the low down on the NYC VA hospitals.....wonder why??
- Dec 8, '08 by pinkgatorBase salary for a BSN nurse with no experience is about 71,000 a year. Higher than most hospitals. Plus you will make a 10% diff if you were nights and 15% if you were night weekends. You make dbl on holidays as well.
- Dec 9, '08 by dreamonCool. Thanks Pink! No wonder I don't see any job openings for those hospitals.
- Dec 14, '11 by cns121does anyone work for the VA in NYC. Just looking for general information regarding nursing staff