BCLS certificationRegister Today!
- by lilnat03 Feb 15, '07Does anyone know where I can take a BCLS certification course in the NYC area?
- Feb 15, '07 by suzanne4It is offered in almost every hospital, it is called BLS. And is the CPR course that all staff must go thru every two years.
- Feb 15, '07 by DanEMTYou can also check with your county EMS training center
- Feb 15, '07 by EricJRN
- Jun 30, '09 by GoldenserenityQuote from starbinWell, many places will not accept the CPRPro certification. The ones that do are not educated on the fact that you still need to be tested for the skills part of it.go to cprpro.com. everything online, print your certificate.
I have done the CPRPro and had it declined by some companies and when I talked to a CPR instructor I was told they are not acceptable and the company you work for can get in trouble for you not being properly certified.
- Jul 1, '09 by deedee724ABC on Fordham Road in the Bronx....fee is $65.00.