Bassett Medical Center InterviewRegister Today!
- by SherluckyRN Mar 7Hey all, I am a new grad BSN May 2012. Finally have an interview coming up in 2 weeks at Bassett Medical Center in Cooperstown (upstate). I have a friend that works there already and loves it up there. Anybody else been hired there? Ow was the process? And the interview with the nurse managers? Any advice?
- May 23 by Agill1Hi! I also have a phone interview at Basset Medical Center and wanted to know if you had any additional information re: interview process, salary etc. Thank u!
- May 24 by SherluckyRNQuote from Agill1The phone interview was ok. She asked about long term/short term goals? Time you went above and beyond for patient? Why Bassett? How did you handle conflict with a co worker? Weaknesses and strengths?Hi! I also have a phone interview at Basset Medical Center and wanted to know if you had any additional information re: interview process, salary etc. Thank u!
After the phone interview if they like you she will tell you when to come for 2nd interview. Be yourself and most of all persuade them that you will be there for more than just experience because a lot of people get hired, get the 6mth-1yr experience and leave. So they are strict on that now. In person interview was more as interviewing with nurse managers and nurses on the units. Peer nursing interview. They will want to know that you are dedicated and how you deal with stress,work ethic, personality.
I am currently working there and love it. Pleasant people, helpful and great learning environment. Pay isn't like NYC but its ok. And you don't have the hustle and bustle of NYC nor do you have the bitterness and cattiness of coworkers
- May 24 by Agill1Thanks so much! I have my interview in June...it sounds good
- Jun 10 by Agill1@SherLucky...I just had my phone interview and it sounded like it went well. She told me I might get a phone call in a couple of weeks to come in...just wanted to know how long it took you to hear back from them?
- Jun 10 by enschraemliI just had a phone interview with the recruiter this morning. I think it went smoothly, and the recruiter was friendly. She told me, however, that they have limited vacancies right now so I may not hear back about a second interview for a few weeks =P She also mentioned that they prefer new hires to work there for at least 2 years.
- Jun 10 by Agill1@ enschraemli[COLOR=#003366] Hi! Yes she said the same thing to me....[/COLOR]
- Jun 11 by Agill1Tell me about it! I have been searching since Jan
- Jun 20 by Agill1Hey enschraemli...I havent heard anything back yet? have u?