Anyone has heard from Binghamton?Register Today!
- by nice8811 Apr 22, '10Hey, Iam still wondering why I didnt get any letter from Binghamton.
I got into NYU, Stony Brook(2yrs program) for now.
However, Binghamton was my best choice school, cuz its 12month program and wayy cheaper than NYU.
I have read some thread until March..After then, no one is talking about Binghamton anymore..
- Apr 23, '10 by Kristen<3I was looking at binghamton for next year, do you have any idea what the average gpa for accepted students is?
- Apr 27, '10 by Genu9inei got accepted to nyu as well...never heard anything from binghamton.
- Wow. I heard that its even harder to get into transfer program than accelerated program.
Before you got an letter, did u chenck ur application status? was it said "net entered"??
- they dont post your decision on the application status checker -- that is just to show if they received everything so dont worry about it saying "not entered."
i heard via e-mail first of my acceptance and then about 4 days later i received my letter in the mail..
at this point, from what i have heard (but dont quote me), all of the acceptances from the BAT have been out for about a month and a half now.. but I have also heard (dont quote me again..) that they do not give out "wait-list" for the BAT program --- they just wait to see how many students send their deposit and if their are any seats left, they just go down a list and admit more people..
but once again, i didnt hear this from an inside source, just word of mouth from various students with some connections..
- Yeah..that's what I have heard from people.
Hm..now I am giving up hope on binghamton now.
At least, I got into NYU..I am relieved.
- Haha, congratulations on NYU. Honestly, at this point, every program is so competitive that you should be proud of yourself whether its NYU, Binghamton or any old community college. I chose Binghamton becuase I went there for undergrad, and you cant beat the price $$ and how highly regarded it is. I wouldn't lose all hope though, I heard they have been retaining funding through their clinical partners which is allowing them to admit more students. Stay positive & best of luck to you in school - I hope to be working along side you in the future!
- Thanks for your encouraging words!
I knoww NYU tuition is just crazyyy, but I wanna think abt positive sides on NYU.
Since its located in city, I guess its somewhat easy to get a job aorund there, and I dont have to apply for master program. If I am in one of nursing programs in NYU, I automatically get an admission to master program at there. I think which is good since I am thinking to become a NP. Of course, Binghamton is great school too.
Well, we will be the nurse in the near future. I am just happy! Good luck to both of us!!
- Feb 5, '12 by lindu007hey what was your gpa when you got accepted at the time?