1199SEIU InterviewRegister Today!
- by Godsfavor Jul 22, '11I am a new graduate RN and i have been scheduled for an interview with 1199SEIU for a possible RN position. Does anybody have an idea of what to expect during the interview. The letter they sent me stating that i might be giving an exam. Do you have any idea about the nature of the exam. I really want to do well in the interview because i need a job and most employers are asking for 1yr experience which i don't have. Thanks in advance for any idea, suggestions.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=594531©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,163 Views
- Jul 22, '11 by BetterMeRNI'm an 1199 member could you PM me.
- Jul 22, '11 by GodsfavorQuote from BetterMeRNThanks, i sent you a private message. I will appreciate any help.I'm an 1199 member could you PM me.
- Jul 23, '11 by nycNurse2bI went in for an interview -- it was basic, typical, run-of-the-mill type of stuff. The exam was a Med Exam - - easy. I don't remember specifics, but it was definitely your basic stuff. VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! You'll do fine!
- Jul 23, '11 by GodsfavorQuote from nycNurse2bI went in for an interview -- it was basic, typical, run-of-the-mill type of stuff. The exam was a Med Exam - - easy. I don't remember specifics, but it was definitely your basic stuff. VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! You'll do fine!
Did you get the job after the interview? Is it hospital jobs or Nursing home jobs that they offer New grads. just Curious
- Aug 2, '11 by GodsfavorI went for the interview and i passed the pharmacology exam.
- Aug 3, '11 by BetterMeRNHope it all works out.
- Dec 2, '11 by Jules627Hi, i just noticed you posting about the 1199 interview. I also have a scheduled interview coming up. Is there any information you can give? I would really appreciate it. Thanks
- Dec 2, '11 by Jules627Hello, i notice your post about the 1199 interview. I am schedule for an interview
Any information or tips you have to offer would be helpful
- Dec 10, '11 by libra.rnhey guys, i'm a new grad RN too. i'm just curious what 1199 seiu is? do they help you find an RN job, if so how do i apply?