HESI Entrance Exam for ITT-Tech - Page 2Register Today!
- May 6, '09 by Chemist1Hey...can you please help me? I went on the test preview website but didn't find anything on the HESI admission assessment exam...please help me?
- May 6, '09 by southwind720hi there. i went to the following website: http://www.testprepreview.com/ and then i clicked teas® test practice (on the left hand side of the page) and then there were tests for science (there were 3). i hope this helps. if not then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and i can try and help you more. good luck!
- May 22, '09 by peggy629Has anyone graduated from ITT and had problems getting jobs, how was the HESI test was it hard?
- May 26, '09 by ajhutchWhat are they charging for this program? I am in Nebraska and we are getting one here to start in Sept. they do not know info yet on start dates, class schedules ect.. just wondering for those of you who are in what have they told you? I am sure its close to the same for every state? My bro in law attends there for a computer based program and is paaying $468 a credit hr. so that figures o $40,000 for 2yrs.... YIKES!!
But the waitlists are forever around here I have personally been on 4 different schools list for 2yrs now and thats all I am doing is WAITING...... So at this point I'd spend that much just to get this DONE!!!!!!
- May 29, '09 by peggy629I live in Evansville, the same goes with me the waiting lists are long and at my age cannot afford to keep waiting. The credit hours for ITT in Evansville, In is $425 and can get accepted right away if pass the Hesi exam.
- Jul 12, '09 by NursewithHeartHello all! I'm wondering if any of you have started at ITT Tech's nursing school yet. If so, how do you like it so far? I'm interested in the school as a possible instructor.