nursing program at Clovis Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by ebonyangel Oct 31, '05Hello, currently I am stationed overseas in Germany as I am in the army, but I'm about to come home from Iraq to my family in about 5 days . I'm coming back home to clovis in 7 months and want to be an RN. Has anyone took the nursing program at CCC in clovis? How was it and is there anyone out there now taking because I would like to email that person to get more info from them. Gotta go a duststorm is starting to blow here in the desert. Laterz!
- Nov 7, '05 by bebenurseI don't know but I would like to know what gpa gets you in. I have heard that it is pretty easy to get in. But who knows. I applied for spring but don't find out until dec. I am climbing the walls. If i find out anything I will let you know.
- Dec 29, '05 by dosamigos76I just graduated from there. I have to say that I am pleased with the program all in all. They brought some new instructors on board this past fall and it has really made a difference! The program was good, but now it has been elevated a notch! Please feel free to e-mail me for any specific information or if I can be of any help.
- Jan 11, '06 by finallynursingschoolHello-
I just finished my orientation for school. I will be a sem 1 student. I am concerned about all the reading. What worked best for you. Sharing any tips that helped you make it through would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
- Mar 30, '06 by CyndieRN2007I am a semester 3 student at Clovis Community College. If you have any questions, PM me.
- Apr 2, '06 by ebonyangelHello,
I am wondering what GPA gets you in and was the waiting list very long for you to be accepted? Also how many semesters did it take you to finish all of your pre-reqs? Plus is the program expensive and is the training very good? I will be starting my pre-reqs this fall semester and hopefully apply for the october 2007 deadline. Please PM me thanks.Last edit by nightingale on Apr 2, '06
- May 27, '06 by tdr61I can't speak to the college currently but I graduated from there 16 years ago when it was a branch of ENMU in Portales. The program was tough to get into then but over time I've seen that lax up a bit. I don't know about the required GPA to get in but I'm guessing it will probably be 2.5 (it was 3.0 when I went). I will say that you get alot of hands on with patients in the hospital which is worth it's weight when you graduate and get your license. I was born and raised in Clovis so if you have any questions about the area, send an email.
- Oct 22, '07 by vanasdHi I am also interesting in Clovis nursing program. Can anyone that is attending tell me anything about it Program, clinicals, labs, instructors, work load etc.
- May 30, '10 by jlawrence3Hi ..I have just completed my first yr of Nursing school at a community college in MD. I have to transfer because my hubby is militatry and he is being assigned to Cannon AFB in NM. Can you please give me some info on the course objectives for the first yr. I want to know if I could transfer wothout repeating anything.
- Jul 26, '10 by trin22Has anyone taken any online courses at Clovis?