New Mexico Medical State Laws?

  1. 0 Do you need to be licensed and or certified to administer Allery shots to Patients && to take Xrays of patients? Ive tried looking these laws up and cant seem to find what im looking for. If you know a website please forward it to me. it would be greatly apprecaited.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  Turner816 profile page

    About Turner816

    From 'New Mexico'; Joined Jan '10; Posts: 1.

    Must Read Topics

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  imbri profile page
    The best I can suggest is to search NMSA 61-3-10.2. That's the statute covering the training and certification of med-techs. a Google search with that string should bring it up, and failing that, you can get to a full search of the NM statutes through

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.