New Mexico Licensure QuestionRegister Today!
- by rn4ever? Apr 15, '06Hi everyone. Does anyone know how long before an ATT (Authorization To Test) can be issued in NM and how long is it valid? Thanks and have a nice day!Last edit by rn4ever? on May 18, '06
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=153374©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,083 Views
- Aug 3, '06 by aljini don't know if the info i got is correct but i was told that if you applied for registration in NM BON, you receive your eligibility as well as ATT in around 3 months. i was also told that the ATT is valid for like 3 months from receipt. that's all i know. hope that helped.
- Aug 31, '06 by keiraHI .. how can I endorse later to New York or CAlifornia if i'll choose New mexico as my initial licensure? Do you know the requirements? and how long would it take? pls? thank you,,
- Aug 31, '06 by nightingale
- Oct 20, '06 by coughlin_bI am an LVN licensed in Texas. I need to know if the Scope of Practice is the same in Texas as in Mexico. I cannot seem to find this answer. HELP!Last edit by nightingale on Oct 20, '06
- Oct 20, '06 by nightingaleIt sounds like you have already been looking on the Board of Nursing Pages. If not, try a google search for both Board of Nursing for Scope of Practice. I took a quick look and you are right, it is not easily found. What you will need to do, as it sounds like you know, is contrast and compare.
Several years ago, when I graduated, I received a small booklet with small print on the NM Nursing Scope of Practice. My copy is long gone, sorry. Perhaps this is how they are still handling this information.
Good luck to you and let us know how you make out
- Mar 30, '07 by nidalhi all
i am new here i am just studing what this page is
big hello from bosnia
- Mar 30, '07 by rn4ever?You can apply for initial licensure in NM. Then, you can always endorse to the other US States as long as you are able to comply with their requirements. For example, the CA BON requires that you have an SSN before they could issue you an actual license. And I even read that when you have all the CA BONís requirements, you can even get a temporary permit in one day when you visit their Sacramento office.
Quote from keiraHI .. how can I endorse later to New York or CAlifornia if i'll choose New mexico as my initial licensure? Do you know the requirements? and how long would it take? pls? thank you,,
- Apr 6, '07 by sailornurse
- Apr 6, '07 by sailornurseQuote from coughlin_bMexico is a country, New Mexico is one of the 50 states. Please clarify which one you're speaking about.I am an LVN licensed in Texas. I need to know if the Scope of Practice is the same in Texas as in Mexico. I cannot seem to find this answer. HELP!
New Mexico & Texas are part of the Compact as far as licensing goes.
I live in New Mexico but can practice in Texas with my New Mexico License.