What school do you attend?Register Today!
- by fnimat1 Sep 12, '03Are you all in a hospital program, 2 yr., 4 yr.? Also what semester?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=44295©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,438 Views
- Sep 16, '03 by promisesHi Fatima,
I'm in a 2 year program. I just started the nursing program this sept. When I graduate(God willing), I will get my diploma and associates degree... I'm still overwhelmed with the workload for nursing students...
- Dec 1, '03 by FunGiI go to BCC in paramus NJ...and it's a test day tomorrow (maternal health)
- Feb 6, '04 by needatagAnyone go Morris County Vo-Tech ?
- Feb 6, '04 by FunGiwent there! ...too bad didn't work out though...1 month before graduation i failed OB......you'll be done this summer then?? hopefully i'll graduate this spring at BCC....btw, is Ms Hodge still there? Mc manus? Raley? anyways, good luck on your classes/clinical.
- Feb 16, '04 by needatagHey, nice to hear that someone went to my school . Sorry you had to drop it and with 1 mounth to go We have 2 new teachers they're great . We've got 5 guys 14 girls . So far so good .Much luck [I should say skill] in your new school .
- Feb 16, '04 by FunGiQuote from needatagwow, classes are getting bigger...when i went there, there were 10 of us to start... and when i bounced a month before graduation, there were only 5 of us...so 4 people graduated that year.Hey, nice to hear that someone went to my school . Sorry you had to drop it and with 1 mounth to go We have 2 new teachers they're great . We've got 5 guys 14 girls . So far so good .Much luck [I should say skill] in your new school .
- Feb 18, '04 by javagirlBut I'm looking to go to UMDNJ's accelerated BSN program.
Other schools I'm looking at are Rutgers, NYU, Columbia, but Columbia you pretty much have to go all the way to MSN as far as I can tell.
- Feb 18, '04 by StudentNurse825I go to BCC in Florida. I am in my first semester of a 2yr program. Then i plan to go for my nurse anesthetist....
P.S. Anyone in nursing school GOOD LUCK!!! It takes a lot out of you with all those late nights studying !!! But remember in the end it will all pay off!!
- Feb 19, '04 by needatagJavagirl,my credits are are in alliance with UMDNJ even though I'm in an L.P.N. program at Morris County Vo-Tech. 20 credits only cost 10 bucks each!!! And that includes A&P I&II. I'll be almost halfway to an R.N. gotta love that . So check you're area I know Passiac County offers the same deal .Last edit by needatag on Feb 19, '04