UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by yaz423I applied to Newark and i called to see when letters were being sent out and they said the same thing to me.. to give it a couple more weeks. ugh the wait is killing me too
- Oct 5, '12 by sweetsunshine12Hey guys...am new to this forum. I applied for spring 2013 too...I sent them an email asking of my status and they said I should receive something in 2 weeks...later that afternoon they send me an email again asking whether I am interested in newark or stratford. I think this is because I applied to both campuses -_- don't they both offer full time program? I had seen that they just want you to apply to either full time or part time program. Is either of the campus better than the other? I am from NY and so I dont know if theres any difference. I know Newark is like a central location and all. How is the stratford campus? Why did you pick one campus over the other?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Nov 9, '12 : Reason: ToS--editing text speak
- Oct 5, '12 by yaz423I applied to Newark b/c i am closer to it than Stratford and more familiar with the area. I think u can only apply to one full time program though, either Newark or Stratford, not both.
- Oct 5, '12 by lgaglianoI am currently a level one student at the Stratford campus if anyone has any questions about the program! You can also email me if you'd like - email@example.com
- Oct 9, '12 by KPOVI just got my acceptance letter in the mail today...I'm so excited!!!! I'll be at Stratford so let me know when you hear back...can't wait to meet everyone and start in January
- Oct 10, '12 by infiniteselfHey all-new here. Just got accepted to Stratford. I'm super excited for the program and really looking forward to meeting all of you.
Curious, does anyone know how many people were accepted into this cohort?
- Oct 10, '12 by KPOVHi Gabrielle,Your the first Stratford student that I've heard from besides myself. I guess the letters just started going out. I'm sure we'll all get in touch. I was told that the fall 2012 class has 41 students in Stratford....not sure if that's typical. They also have a FB page and use that to discuss the program, assignments, etc...Definitely think the Spring 2013 students should do the same thing. Congrats and I look forward to meeting you!!
- Oct 10, '12 by KPOVMy name is Kim, btw
- Oct 11, '12 by infiniteselfQuote from KPOVHey thanks for the warm welcome! Ive been applying to schools since April and UMDNJ has been the first, and only school I've heard back from thus far. I am really excited and just so relieved to know what my plans are come the New Year.Hi Gabrielle,Your the first Stratford student that I've heard from besides myself. I guess the letters just started going out. I'm sure we'll all get in touch. I was told that the fall 2012 class has 41 students in Stratford....not sure if that's typical. They also have a FB page and use that to discuss the program, assignments, etc...Definitely think the Spring 2013 students should do the same thing. Congrats and I look forward to meeting you!!
I was also thinking that we needed a facebook page for our class. Its funny because as soon as I received my acceptance letter, I immediately began searching for the facebook page that I just assumed was already in existence. So now that its been confirmed that we don't have one, maybe I'll go ahead and create one myself (unless someone else in this class has a strong desire to, then please feel free). Congratulations by the way. Super excited to meet you and the rest of the class.
- Oct 11, '12 by KPOVI'm going to ask one of the girls that are currently in Level 1 about the FB page. I know that I've been reading blogs and FB, and read somewhere that the school will help set up the FB page. My guess is that since they are the ones who know all of the accepted students, they can help send out the friend requests to everyone. I don't think they'd give that info to us and it might be hard to find everyone (at least until orientation). I'll let you know what I find out
You said you applied to other schools....what if you get into another school?
I'm definitely going to UMDNJ. It's the only school I applied to and only one I wanted to go to (so I am super happy that I got accepted because there was zero back-up plan...lol!)
Well...we definitely should kick back and relax for the upcoming holidays because from what I've been told, we are in for a lot of work come January...haha! And I actually can't wait!!