UMDNJ accelerated BSN Fall 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by violalathe med term book available online was published in 2007. The book list however says 2008.. Were you all able to get the 2008 one? If yes, where did you purchase it?
- Jul 31, '12 by rt90hey violala! I noticed that too but when I actually received the book I looked at the copyright date and it was 2008. I think as long as it's the correct edition it is fine. If you want the ISBN of the book it is: 978-0-7817-9283-7.
- Jul 31, '12 by violalathanks so much.
- Aug 1, '12 by Glad2baRNGood luck to all the new student nurses. Wish you all the best in your journey. It'll feel good when you've completed it!
- Aug 1, '12 by mancrnaglad2barn: are you a graduate of umdnj?
- Aug 1, '12 by Glad2baRNYes I am.
- Aug 13, '12 by OmyragrauPrevious grads......advice for us "the fresh meat" who are going to start the program?
- Aug 13, '12 by PhiladelphiaLoveOmyragrau, some advice:
-be good with time management but remember to leave yourself alone time too
-remember that just because you were an A student during your undergrad doesn't mean you will be one in nursing school and thats OK!
-anxiety and meltdowns are normal - just remember, you WILL make it and you WILL be ok!
The best part about the program? You'll become friends with some really, really great people!!
- Aug 14, '12 by mancrnaFind a religion and pray haha. We'll be fine
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Jan 29 by rosefromconcrete856Quote from helen88aHi Helen88aDef. umdnj!!! Money wise and name-value also! :P we started as 50 students, then each level, it changes cuz few people withdraw, fail and stuff.
Would you be able to PM me, I have some questions about UMDNJ( I just applied) and I think you'd be able to help me answer some questions? I don't have enough post on this specific account to message you. Thanks!