UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Fall 2011 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 8, '11 by cosy...still hoping for the best and praying hard...
- Jul 8, '11 by Wanda2370Hi everyone, I applied for fall 2011 as well and wa told by the gentlemen in the admissions department to just be patient. I think if acceptance letters already went out with a response date of July 15th, we were probably wait listed and maybe will have to reapply for the spring 2011. Because the latest message from CAS indicated the new application can be updated after August 15th. So if we receive a decision letter after July 15th, we can reapply for the spring which has a deadline of September 7, 2011. Congrats to all of you have already received acceptance letters and I pray for those waiting for acceptance letters.
- Jul 9, '11 by Wanda2370Sorry, what I intended to say in the previous message was, if we get a response after July 15th, we will probably be accepted, or moved over to start/reapply for spring 2012. Nursing Cas will not be available August 1-15. I truly believe if we were out, we would have gotten rejection letters by now. Also, I believe UMDNJ accepts 60 but only admits 50; people have to decide if they want to attend and also pass the background test. What is perplexing, they have a pre admission course that starts 5 weeks before the semester, so I guess, I am not sure, we will be pushed back to the spring. COZY, don't be nervous, I think you will still get in, be it September or January.
- Jul 9, '11 by dia123One of the clerks in admissions told me they sent rejections before they sent out acceptance. Another clerk told me they were still making decisions for the Stratford campus, and they have not sent anything out. I don't know what to believe. I get so many different answers.
- Jul 9, '11 by HelenRN88im still waiting too.....
- Jul 9, '11 by EyeoftheTigerHello All,
I feel everyone's frustrations with the process. I believe I am on a waiting list for UMDNJ as well, as I have heard nothing and have not received any responses to my inquiries. This entire process of applying to these schools was more intense than applying for a PhD.
However, I was accepted to Jersey City for the Fall 2011. Students also have to notify the school by July 17, 2011. So those of you waiting may get contacted after that date. Anyone else accepted at NJCU???
I've spoken to nurses who have gone through and not made it through the accelerated programs. I was highly encouraged to make a group of friends and all of us work together in study groups, or it becomes unnecessarily competitive and overwhelming.
- Jul 9, '11 by dia123When did you receive your letter from njcu?
- Jul 10, '11 by Wanda2370Congrats on NJCU, I applied there as well, but I did not get in. I received my rejection letter from them last Wednesday, on the 6th!
- Jul 10, '11 by EyeoftheTigerI got a letter dated from June 30th. I received it two days after.
- Jul 11, '11 by kiki1984Hey guys for those who are still waiting for their acceptance letter need to contact Mrs Napierkowski at 973-972-9583 or email@example.com because there is this program called NALC which starts 5 weeks prior to the actual program. It starts from July 21st to Aug 16 and then orientation is Aug 18th so it doesn't make sense for you not to still receive your letter so contact her and find out.