UMDNJ Accelerated BSN Program - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 28, '10 by LynnMcFarlaneHope you'll stop by and meet me soon. I am in the Dean's suite on 11th floor.
- Oct 28, '10 by Paulis5919I just spoke to someone at the dean's office and the version that UMDNJ is using is 3.0/4.0 not the 5. Just in case anyone needs to order the book.Last edit by Paulis5919 on Oct 28, '10
- Oct 28, '10 by Glad2baRN@Lynn: I will be participating in NALC and I believe the program includes meeting the staff, so look forward in meeting with you.
@Paulis: I have TEAS V, and sticking with it. I just have the study manual and you can still take the online practice assessment test via the ATI website.
- Oct 31, '10 by mgehmHey everyone, just applied... got all my stuff in friday since some of my stuff was misplaced.
Hopefully they have everything since I do not want to miss the deadline and I was sure to get everything in advance!
How long did it take for you guys to hear back as to whether or not you got in?
Keeping my fingers crossed, I've been working my butt off to get my prerequisites done!
- Oct 31, '10 by PhiladelphiaLoveIt took them two days to give me an answer. Good luck!!
- Nov 1, '10 by Paulis5919yeah I found out pretty quick too...I actually applied for the Fall 2010, they told me it was full and accepted me for the Spring 2011...A few days later they called back to ask if I could start in thr Fall but I had already made plans to start in Spring. Either way they are quick about it.... Best of Luck!
- Nov 2, '10 by PhiladelphiaLoveDoes anyone know what color our scrubs are going to be? I'm assuming white?
- Nov 4, '10 by PhiladelphiaLoveNevermind, I found out
- Nov 10, '10 by PhiladelphiaLovemzchas,
I can't respond to your PM, not enough posts by me yet
But, I think you might have mistaken me for someone else. I don't know anything about the NACL program.
- Nov 10, '10 by Glad2baRNLol, sorry it was Paulis instead.