Starting the center of allied health and nursing education fall classesRegister Today!
- by socasugab Sep 14, '12is anyone else starting the center of allied health and nursing education October day class?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=785157©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 939 Views
- Sep 20, '12 by futurelpn12Yes I am, in Brandon Florida!! Orientation next Is next I'm exited but nervous!
- Sep 20, '12 by socasugabOrientation is the 26th for me, same here I am excited to start but super nervous for the long road ahead. I quess we can help each other along as the time progresses. I have already started to read some Anatomy and Physiology books to kind of get me up to date since I didnt do any biology in school.
- Sep 21, '12 by futurelpn12Our orientation is also on October 26, that would be great if we could keep in touch!!!
- Oct 6, '12 by JuniorsMommyLPNQuote from socasugabI'm planning on doing the RN bridge in Novis anyone else starting the center of allied health and nursing education October day class?
- Oct 7, '12 by socasugabThat's excellent i wish you the best of luck on your journey.
- Dec 23, '12 by brownsugar2573i am starting the lpn to rn bridge at the center for allied health in nursing in feb 2013. Has anyone did it yet? was it hard? how was it how is the school?