Our Lady of Lourdes Nursing Program (Camden) - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 4, '12 by GoDeep321Hello Nicole!
My name is Drew! Congrats on your acceptance to OLOL. I recently applied to OLOL (several months ago) for Spring 2013 class (January???). The cut off date to apply was October 31, 2011.
I understood that the acceptance letters will be mailed out either by the end of December 2011 or by the latest January 2012. Since December has came and went, I'm hoping it comes any day in this month (January). The waiting is the hardest part. I know OLOL is merging with Immaculata University so that may account for the delay.
When you applied to OLOL, how long did you wait before you received your acceptance letter?
- Jan 14, '12 by Birdigrl286Hey Everyone! I'm so excited, yesterday I got my acceptance letter for spring 2013!!!! I wish everyone the best, and hopefully everyone here gets good news as well.
- Jan 14, '12 by kn1234Congrats! I start in fall 2012... I'm very excited but nervous at the same time!
- Jan 14, '12 by Birdigrl286Thanks, same here. It's been a long road just getting to this point, now I just have to prepare myself to finally do it. I'm crossing my fingers that seats become available for the fall class and I'll be able to start earlier, but either way, I'm just relieved to have finally been accepted.
- Jan 14, '12 by beautygirlsmomDitto! I just got my letter as well. I still have to take chemistry this semester, but I've gotten either A or B in all the other pre-reqs I needed. I'm terrified!
- Jan 15, '12 by GoDeep321Congrats to all! I also received my letter for (Spring) January 2013! So excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Same here, I still have to take Chem...I tried taking it over the summer but I found it extremely difficult and ended up dropping it...I'm really nervous about taking it, but I suppose it's a necessary evil lol...The professor I'm taking it with has a lot of positive reviews from other students so I'm just crossing my fingers.
- BTW congrats Go Deep, looking forward to meeting everyone as well.
- Jan 16, '12 by beautygirlsmomI took it for the fall at Rutgers, but ended up leaving. It was two classes - chem lecture and chem lab, with two separate grades and two separate stresses. I'm headed back to Camden County to take it starting this week. I hope it's not nearly as horrible an experience!
- I'm at Gloucester County...I can't imagine taking the lab and lecture separate...it's like if you don't do well, it's 2x as bad...I just hope I can get through it, I've done well in every other course, but I can't seem to grasp chem...but in any case, good luck!