OCC Nursing and Teas version VRegister Today!
This is a discussion on OCC Nursing and Teas version V in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hey everyone!! Well I set up my Teas Test appointment for May 14 and I am absolutely terrified!! ...by blueyedgaze May 12, '10Hey everyone!! Well I set up my Teas Test appointment for May 14 and I am absolutely terrified!! I have been studying for this since late February and feel kind of ready but not completely ready. I was curious to see if anyone has taken the Version V yet? Did the study guide book actually help you out? The science part is my most feared section because of the chemistry, catalysts etc. Any type of input would be great!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=479146©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,706 Views
- May 21, '10 by scott400How did you end up doing on the test? I need to schedule mine at the end of the summer. Scott-OCC
- May 24, '10 by blueyedgazeI ended up getting in the 76th percentile. If you really study the guide and practice hard you should do fine! Good luck to you !
- Jun 22, '10 by donna67was the science part of it hard
- Jun 22, '10 by donna67what book did you say you studied
- Jun 27, '10 by blueyedgazeThe science was definitely the hardest part of the entire test. Lots of chemistry questions and such. I studied the Version V book because that's what my school just moved up to. The book helps!!! A LOT!
- Jun 28, '10 by donna67Where Can I find a version V book
- Oct 6, '10 by phirstlady19online. I got mine from boarders.com The EXACT same book for half the price. With the two sample test in the back. Or you can go to ATI website. GoodLuck