NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 15, '11 by KampennyOther friends who have applied to the same cohort said that people in the nursing department told them about the very high number
- Jun 15, '11 by ashhastOh, yeah I mean I thought it was more like 500...but you think 300?
- Jun 15, '11 by KampennyYeah i think 300 based upon what my friends told me. Other boards on this site also say that there were about 300 as well. Who knows!!
Good thing I am busy this summer or else i would sit around and obsess until July!
- Jun 19, '11 by sgpatelhi, I have also applied to NJCU for fall 2011, still waiting for results. any idea how long it is going to take. I didn't do well on hesi, my class average is 82. I have A in all my pre req except for stat. Mu UG GPA is 3.45 major in chemistry. what are my chances to get into this programm. any idea on this.
- Jun 20, '11 by KampennyI think we will be finding out by the middle of July. It sucks waiting but there's not much to do at this point. I don't really know what selection criteria is most important to the school... We are all in the same boat waiting.
- Jun 21, '11 by ashhastHas anyone called this week for another update? We're past the 4 week mark now! As far as selection criteria, I know they strongly consider your pre-requisite grades, HESI score and recommendations.
- Jun 21, '11 by raphsody.17Hey
I took the test on May 17th 2011 for the Fall Jersey City campus. I scored an 84.86% on a class average that is 80. I'm playing this waiting game which is nerve wrecking. My gpa is 2.7 when I was at another university. I know its bad...but my science prerequisites at a community college are A's and B's with a 3.5 gpa. So I'm not sure what they are going to look at. I recently called the Secretary up and she says they are in the decision making process. Has anyone been accepted with less than a 3.0? Recommendation letters are from my boss, chemist, and collegue. Any opinion? Give it to me straight.Last edit by raphsody.17 on Jun 21, '11
- Jun 21, '11 by KampennyHow were you able to take the HESI 4 weeks after the deadline of May 20?
- Jun 21, '11 by raphsody.17Oh sorry. autocorrect made the mistake. It was may 17th.
- Jun 21, '11 by KampennyI think we will all find out soon enough. I am sure the committee wants to make their decisions so they can go on vacation in July!