NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 5Register Today!
- Quote from lil2ishaqI am glad to hear...are they letting people know if they got accepted or not? How was the HESI?
The program is good....it is QUICK! As far as clinical, you can't choose your placement but they will try to accommodate you (in the sense, try to find the closest hospital to where you live etc etc)
all i can say is if you get accepted to this program, stick to it... personally i chose this program because it was dirt cheap compared to other MORE prestigious nursing programs that I got accepted to... for a BSN, i must say that it doesn't matter where you go... if someone else thinks other, good for them.. but honestly it doesn't.... for those of you who plan on going for your MSN...then it matters
Besides being cheap, its SMALL- 45ish students...and its only 12 months...all the other programs that i looked into were 15+ months...
best of luck
Sorry for the late reply. Last day to submit applications is the 20th I think (Jersey City) Right now we are all waiting to hear a response. The HESI exam was not bad. Its kind of similar to the NLN, but thats my opinion. I wish we could have more than one chance to take it. I am glad to hear that the program is good. I believe that is why so many people are applying. I live in New York City and I hope that I get in and get a clinical site that close to the city. I've done alot of research of accelerated BSN programs both in NJ and NY this is the best and realistic school I've came across.
- [quote=ashhast;5150789]Hey how did everyone's application go?
We are still waiting, well I know I am.
- May 20, '11 by ashhastOh yeah, they're not even reviewing applications until after today since today is the deadline. I know that much. I wonder how many applicants they ended up receiving. Hopefully we will all hear sooner than later
- My summer plans are on hold because of this wait... I cant wait to hear from them
- May 20, '11 by ashhastMine too, I really hope we find out before I have to start my summer course. How are your credentials? My undergrad GPA wasn't too great, but I got all mostly A's in my pre-requisites (except Stats I got a B) and an 88.25% on the HESI. I received my undergrad at Rutgers Universtiy with a BA in Communication.
- My undergrad was too great as well, I have B's in my prereqs and HESI score of 83 . I received my undergrad from Hunter College in NYC. BS in Public Health.
- May 20, '11 by lily0602has anyone received the email link so they can check to see if they are missing any documents? i have not received it yet and i'm getting worried something might have got lost. i was told this everyone would receive the link by this week, but still i have not received anything.
- May 23, '11 by ashhastDid you ever receive your email and figure all of that out?
- May 23, '11 by CeceStar5I have received an email since last month. Maybe you need to give them a call.
- May 23, '11 by ashhastYeah I have, but lily0602 was saying on Friday she hadn't received it, so I was just checking to see if she was able to figure that out.