Muhlenberg Fall 2011 class - feedback on admissionRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Muhlenberg Fall 2011 class - feedback on admission in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hi everyone -- I'm taking the TEAS V and crit thinking exam next week. Was just wondering from...by WorkingClassDog Mar 30, '11Hi everyone --
I'm taking the TEAS V and crit thinking exam next week. Was just wondering from anyone whose applied for Fall 2011 if they have already gotten an acceptance letter, and if so - how long it took from your test date?
Also - anyone currently in the Generic program have feedback on how well they like it? Looking forward to getting started...
Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=546065©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,699 Views
- Apr 2, '11 by wldcardI had everything in for the March 1st deadline and just got my acceptance letter to the accelerated program today in the mail. A bit longer than the two-three weeks they told me but I'll take it.
- Apr 5, '11 by katrina526hello. i will be taking my teas v on april 9th .. hows studying? im super nervous!
- Apr 6, '11 by WorkingClassDogI'm taking my TEAS on the 9th as well -- looking forward to getting that last step done and finding out more about the program.
- Apr 6, '11 by katrina526really thats awesome.. hope to see you there. do you want to meet up right before the exam?Last edit by katrina526 on Apr 6, '11
- Apr 30, '11 by SargamHi Katrina,
I have also given the Teas V in April 9th. Did you hear from the school yet?
- May 1, '11 by nancy_sHey guys I guess we wait 2 weeks now.... I am so nervous. I heard Muhlenberg considers the person as a whole and not just by the TEAS. Good luck to everyone.
- May 2, '11 by katrina526i actually had to retake the test. i retook it on April 29th. I didn't receive the results yet, but i honestly feel better the 2nd time around =( have you taken the teas?
- May 2, '11 by nancy_sI took my TEAS this past Friday for the first time. I really liked the school. It was so modern and clean. I really hope I did well or at least a 70 to get me in.... I just get so nervous and down on myself. I already checked the ATI this morning and nothing yet. i know its too soon but you just don't know. Since you took it the second time, I heard that the science portion was on it, is that true? What did you find most difficult about it?
- May 2, '11 by katrina526Oh me too.. It was so nice. And everyone looked so motivated.
I took the math / eng/ readiing/ and critical thinking.
They will start doing the science portion in the summer.
I really didnt wanna take the science portion i heard it was brutal.
I found that the critical thinking was the hardest bc they sounded all the same to me.. What about u? Other than that the reading and eng q's were kinda tricky.. =(