LPN to RN at Eastwick CollegeRegister Today!
This is a discussion on LPN to RN at Eastwick College in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hello Everyone, I had a few questions regarding Eastwick College located in Ramsey, NJ. I am a...by vicjr328 Apr 28, '11Hello Everyone, I had a few questions regarding Eastwick College located in Ramsey, NJ. I am a current LPN student, interested in ANY feedback from anyone who is a RN student or has completed the RN program at Eastwick. The 1st RN graduating class was in 01/11 and I really would like to hear your experience. Academically and/or clinically. So far, I love the school, but being that the RN program is fairly new, I would like to get some feedback, advice, comments, what to prepare for, etc, etc. Thanks so much!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=558705©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 14,162 Views
- May 1, '11 by roseonyemy friend just finished this jan and she said it was great. i will b starting this august and looking forward to it
- May 1, '11 by vicjr328Awesome... Thanks for the input. Please keep me posted as you go through your experience. Greatly appreciate it. Also, if your friend can post some feedback, advise, comments that would be awesome.
- May 22, '11 by student81what test is did you take to get in the lpn-rn program?
- May 22, '11 by vicjr328I took the TEAS test!!!
- May 31, '11 by destined4successWhat was the average GPA?
- Jun 23, '11 by ebbee24Im taking the test next week, How is it ?
- Aug 20, '11 by roseonyeso school started aug 2. i love it so far. its 30mins travel from bronx with car. so far so good. will keep u all updated
- Nov 2, '11 by ebbee24Roseonye how is it going ?
- Nov 28, '11 by williamdiaz123Quote from roseonyeHi, Im new to the sight and saw that you had a friend that went to East Wick college. Im considering in attending there this Jan for the LPN program any advise.my friend just finished this jan and she said it was great. i will b starting this august and looking forward to it