LPN to RN at Eastwick College - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 30, '12 by roseonyeQuote from natalciapleastwick lpn-rn is harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd but its doable. u have to study. and u cannot work full time or u will fail.Rose I'm from eastwick Hackensack would u say the rn in Ramsey in similar to the lpn program or studying?
- Jul 30, '12 by natalciaplI did a& p at Hackensack does that count?
- Aug 28, '12 by roseonyeyes it does. i did LPN @ hohokus hackensack all credits where transfered
- Aug 28, '12 by roseonyeso i am done. I am an RN graduate as of this august. the school is hard. omg. do not work full time, study everyday. any question pm me will definatly answer
- Aug 28, '12 by natalciaplI went to Ramsey they told me there's waiting list to oct 2013 what are my chances that I get in earlier u think?
- Sep 21, '12 by roseonyewow there is a waiting list now? its gonna be a looooong wait
- Sep 25, '12 by natalciaplI'm taking the entrance exam oct 19th and in meanwhile looking for a job til I start the program. Does anyone know any places hiring lpn in northern New Jersey ???? I'm not experienced :/