LPN Program at Lincoln TechRegister Today!
This is a discussion on LPN Program at Lincoln Tech in New Jersey State Nursing Programs, part of New Jersey Nursing ... Hello everyone. I'll be starting a LPN program at Lincoln Tech at the Paramus location in June. I...by ribby Apr 22, '12Hello everyone. I'll be starting a LPN program at Lincoln Tech at the Paramus location in June. I was wondering if there is any advice that someone can give me on what I can do to prepare myself before I start my program. Thanks!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=701084©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,190 Views
- Apr 22, '12 by dnijahStay focused and be flexible is the best advice I can give, I attend the Edison Campus and I am in my final quarter. It has been a bumpy road but a well worth it one. Be prepared to do a lot of studying on your own and make a couple of friends. My study buddies are great and very encouraging. A great at home support system never hurt either (lol). It has been a long year but a great and rewarding one. I have met excellent friends and future nurses and had great experiences in class and clinical. Good luck to you on your journey.
- Apr 23, '12 by ribbyThanks so much for your advice. Good luck with your final quarter...
- May 28, '12 by lindu007Ribby are u starting june 2012? also do u live in nj? i'm trying to look into apt's close by i live in ny. the commute is gonna be exhausting!
- May 29, '12 by Lala potential LPNHow was the teas exam?
- May 29, '12 by lindu007hey lala it honestly was not that bad lol just study the teas book math and reading section. However I've heard that as of june 1st there will be a science component that will be added, so hurry!! and take it while its easy with just math and reading(:
- May 30, '12 by Lala potential LPNThanks lindu007, I take the exam friday june 1st at the center city campus.My rep told me that it is only reading and math and i have the secrets of the teas V exam study guide would you say that its a good study guide?
- May 31, '12 by lindu007good just focus on those two sections of the teas study guide, and you'll be good! are u trying to get in for the 1 year or 2 year pn program?
- Jun 1, '12 by DivaLaJuicyHey I took the Teas V at the Center City campus as well and got a high score. I just turned in my physical, clearances, etc in all I have to do is take the drug test and get references but did you pass the test hun?