Lincoln Tech in moorestown-LPN program Feb2011 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 3, '11 by Missyhh07Here is my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just post here. Let me know if you have any questions. There are two breaks in the afternoon/evening class...week off at 4th of July and christmas/new years...I'm not sure about the day or evening(2yr program).
- Jun 9, '11 by Nessie08Im actually going to their workshop tomorrow and was wondering how your experience is going ?
- Jun 10, '11 by Missyhh07my experience is going well. I really enjoy it! It is hard and you have to study. There are some things that are a bit unorganized but thats with every school.
- Aug 9, '11 by shamiradI was wondering if anyone is looking to start in Sept LPN class @ lincoln tech in MOorestown NJ?
- Aug 11, '11 by shamiradHello, I will be attending LTI in Moorestown for the LPN program in Sept. I wanted to know if anyone has to pay out of pocket each month after the federal funding.
- Aug 15, '11 by donna67I will be graduating Sept 22nd. My out of pocket expenses while in school were very reasonable. Six months to pay 374.00. My portion of the tuition was a little over ten k, with help of grants, unemployment. Good luck to you......
- Aug 16, '11 by shamiradThank you!! I appreciate your response. I hate to be a bother but how did you like the program. I am so exciting to start the LPN program in Dec @ the center city campus. I was actually suppose to start in Sept @ the moorestown location but its too far for me to commute everyday on top of the tolls gas,,etc LOL.
- Aug 16, '11 by shamiradIs anyone starting the LPN program in moorestown NJ in Sept 2011?
- Aug 16, '11 by donna67no bother at all................ I attended Moorestown campus................ the clinicals I had were good... The site I am at for my fourth rotation is the best site yet............ What do you wanna know specifically
- Aug 16, '11 by prince&parishi donnaspn,
I am hoping to start the Sept 11 class and I see that you said unemployment helped you out financially....can you tell me what you went throught to get the funds from unemployment to use towards your tuition & also did you get financial aid, loans or grants....I am super excited to start the course but I am super afraid of the expense..especially with not so goood credit